Dive Centre Cabo Verde
Our diving centres are located on the beach of the hotels Melia Tortuga, Dunas, Llana, Sensimar and Sol Dunas Beach Resort and hotel Vila do Farol. We also provide diving services and training at the Robinson Club using the hotel’s pool and facilities.
These last hotels are located next to each other looking out onto the beautiful 8 km long white sandy beach. The beach is fringed by a deep turquoise sea and is only 5 minutes’ walk from St. Maria village.
We offer a free transfer service for all divers staying in other resort accommodation on Sal Island. Our diving centres are to the top European standards and provide all necessary facilities for the comfort and training of divers.
Our Diving Centre includes:
Office / reception
Here you will find our team always ready to help, answer any question and counciling on any other need.
Where you can watch the videos, which are available in Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Dutch and Polish.
Available for divers to meet and talk before and after dives.
We have 3 pools at our disposal, including a 3m deep pool used exclusively for diving trainings.
This is the “wet” zone of the diving centres. The diving schools are equipped with two large tanks for the rinsing of equipment.
Which one of the tanks is dedicated to the rinsing of regulators, computers and photo/video materials. Each school also has changing rooms and hot showers.
Equipment storage room and diving equipment
We also provide a room with numbered boxes where you can store all your equipment during your stay.
The following equipment is available:
- 150 steel and aluminum tanks 5/10/12 and 15l single valve with INT and DIN valve
- 110 5mm wet suits in various sizes from baby to XXXL
- 60 bcd (jackets) in various sizes
- 35 complete Scubapro octopus regulator
- 50 pairs of boots
- 90 sets of fins for diving and snorkelling
- 90 masks with snorkel
It is unusual, especially in a foreign country, to find a compressor room sound proofed like ours. From the 5 compressors 4 are mounted together in two groups, making it possible to provide a quiet, rapid and safe tank recharge. The filters are changed every 40 working hours.
- 3 DAN oxygen kits
- 3 oxygen tanks of 49l
- First aid kits
- RIB «BRAVA» 9,50m with 2 engine 150HP Yamaha each.
- RIB «MASTER» 7,50m 150HP Yamaha engine.
- RIB «JOKER» 6,50m 150HP Yamaha engine.
- Fiber Glass Boat «BAHIA» 6,50m 40HP Evinrude engine for divers transport and snorkeling trips.
Each boat is fitted with health and safety equipment, including Dan Oxygen.
RIB boats are best fitted vessels to use on diving and snorkeling operations in capeverdean waters, adding comfort and fast trips until the dive sites (10-30min)
- 2 Toyota minibus, max. capacity 9 persons each
- 2 trailer capable of transporting all diving equipment